Tuesday 24 December 2013

Image a Day and New Portfolio

Nearly Christmas!
I hope you're all ready!
But for now, here's just a quick post as to what i've been up to!

So for the past few weeks, i've been working on my dissertation, and also working on a new brief; an image a day. I decided to focus on folklores, and draw a different creature a day! I've been really enjoying it.
Here are just a small selection of my images...


I've also invested in a new, decent, portfolio! a Prat Pampa portfolio with cristal laser sleeves!
It is fantastic, and i love it to bits! It did cost me over £50, but it was worth it (see pics below)! I'm gonna find some nice fabric and make a slip cover for it too.


Anyway, short update but that's pretty much it!

Happy holidays and lets see what the new year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment