Friday 27 November 2015

The Fantastic Mr Fox

So Japan has been and gone and it's back to reality...

I haven't done a finished piece of work for a while and it was getting me down, so recently i decided to just sit down and work on something - and my new aim is to complete a piece of art every week!

I settled on book covers and quickly homed in on The Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl!


So i sketched up some ideas and just started to draw!


 

It was actually quite hard getting a good position for the fox as i wanted him to be the focus of the cover - by being 'bigger' and 'better than the farmer, and just representing him differently overall.




This was a fun project to get me back into the swing of things; i'm not 100% happy with the finished result, but i wasn't expecting much - we'll just treat it as a warm up exercise c:

I feel more motivated than ever now to work hard and get an agent to represent me!

No comments:

Post a Comment